Episode 135 Go To Menu Items
We're talking about our favorite standard menu items.
The taste of this episode is a Lyford Cay Rum Dum, Batch
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Simple syrup
- 2 cup Water
- 1 Egg white
- 1 and a half ounces of light rum
- 1 ounce of dark Jamaican Rum
- Combine the lemon juice, simple syrup, water, and egg white together to create a sweet and sour mix.
- Add 3.5 ounces of the mixture to a blender and blend briefly with the light rum.
- Pour the blended mixture over ice in a short, chilled glass.
- Carefully float the dark rum over the top of the drink.
Post a Comment
Do you have any suggestions for destinations or things to try? Disagree with our thoughts? Leave a comment for us!
Please note that comments are moderated and must be approved before they will appear.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.